Award-winning PDF software
I-9 citizenship/immigration status codes Form: What You Should Know
Section 2. Job Qualification At the top of the page complete Job Requirements (Employee is an employee of a corporation, or an affiliate of any employer or business for which a corporation or affiliate in the United States may qualify). Also complete the date and location of the job, if known. For the dates, refer to the instructions for that section of the form. This section is mandatory. You must use the form as a form. There is no option for missing dates and locations. When completed at the bottom of the Form I-9, Section 2 must be completed. The following information must be provided throughout the Form I-9. If completed, the Employer may complete the employee information section of Form I-9 (Form I-9B or Form I-9C). All employees are required to provide the same information on their I-9. Example 3: When Form I-9 is submitted to USCIS: Employer's Name USCIS Employer Number The employee's employee number. You should include your employee number on Line 16. Date and Location of Employment The date and location of employment. The Employee's Last Name The last name of the employee (the name the employee gave during the job application) Date of Birth The date of birth of the employee, not including the day of birth. Employer's Address In case the employee is applying for a work permit outside the United States. Employer's City, State and Zip Code If the employee is applying for a work permit in the United States. If Employer Not on Form I-9B This employer needs to complete Form I-9B for each of the employees it has employed on May 1, 2018, and before. If Employer on Form I-9B This employer needs to complete Form I-9C for each of its employed during the period in question (May 1, 2018, through the date the I-9 is submitted by the employee to DHS). For Example: If you employ two employees on May 1, 2018, your employee number is 5, and you employ one more person on May 3, 2018, your employee number is 6.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do I-9 Form Process Flowchart, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any I-9 Form Process Flowchart online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your I-9 Form Process Flowchart by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your I-9 Form Process Flowchart from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.